Salman khan spoke at media about his marriage in a recent TV interview

Salman khan spoke at media about his marriage in a recent TV interview

Salman spoke at length about their views on the professional media, his career and his long-awaited marriage in a recent television interview. Salman attack the media says, "You media people really believe that you can do any of the biggest stars there, right? Maybe you cannot make or break a star, but can influence among judges, lawyers, prosecutors, etc. You can also give us more stressful for parents' age and 50 million people call home and ask our families about what is truth and what is not. "

When you click the one million U.S. dollars issue of marriage, Salman replied: "If you want to ask the same question billions of times, it irritates me. Always," when you marry you when you get married? Marriage is great. I am not one to hide it. I will tell you when you are ready. I will not run, man. It is respectable. But you know, this country has bigger problems than just talking about my Shaadi! "

Speaking about journalist ethics, capping Salman said: "Friendship does not mean that journalists continue to write something. I have very few friends and I have had have all died long ago. some of them were my childhood friends."

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Salman khan spoke at media about his marriage in a recent TV interview :

Post a Comment