Miley Cyrus wallpaper

Miley Cyrus is the "queen of corny quotes".Miley Ray Cyrus is an American actress and singer-songwriter.

The 16-year-old singer-and-actress spends hours trawling the internet for romantic song lyrics. She said: "I'm the queen of corny quotes. I Google love quotes, happy quotes, sad quotes, I just like quotes. I do not want to write, 'I'm eating a cookie.' I think that Twitter could be used for so much more."

She also said that "There are a lot of people I'm supposedly dating these days. But I'm just kicking it right now, I don't really have time for a huge relationship. There's no dude."

Here the photo of Miley Cyrus:

milley

milley 1milley hotcute miley

milley3

bold milley

milley4

milley beautiful

milley5

milley6

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Miley Cyrus wallpaper :

Post a Comment