Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried Girl Kissing

megan fox and amanda

The 22-year-old Transformers star Lady Megan Fox kissing her co-star Amanda Seyfried in her upcoming movie Jennifer’s body.

In the movie, Fox plays a cheerleader possessed by the souls of their male counterparts. Seyfried plays her fellow scholars in the film, and true to their characters, Fox insists that his co-star was just a little bit tense during their lock lips.

Fox says, "I feel much more confident with girls, so I felt more comfortable in the movie kiss kissing any of the other people I had to kiss."

"I think she was very uncomfortable. I do not think, I know," Fox said, "There was lots of laughter, laughter, as it lasted between takes"

Here the photo of Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried:

megan& amanda

megan& amanda1

megan& amanda3

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried Girl Kissing :

Post a Comment